- African Elephant Crossing Sustainability Brochure
- Heimlich JE, Searles VC, Atkins, A. (2011). The Role of Zoos and Aquariums in Education for Sustainability in Schools. Connect, September: 50-51.
- Rivera A. (2011). Businesses in your area, why don't they turn off? Unpublished manuscript. 11 pp.
- Rivera A. (2012). Creating Catalysts. Unpublished manuscript. 10 pp.
- Rivera A. Kids and Conservation: Helping students make a connection with nature and what they already know. Unpublished manuscript. 22 pp.
- Rivera A. Measuring Awareness of Electrical Usage and Sources. Unpublished manuscript. 12 pp.
- Wonders of Water Brownies Brochure
- APHIS-PPQ Noxious Weeds Program
- ARKive Website
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- All About Birds
- Animal Diversity Website
- Animal Search
- Birdlife International
- Conservation Breeding Specialist Group
- Conservation and Society Online
- Coral Reef Conservation Program
- Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund
- Disney Worldwide Outreach
- Earth Ranger Website
- Management and Conservation of Captive Tigers (by Tilson, Brady and Taylor-Holzer)
- National Audubon Society
- National Parks Conservation Association
- North American Association for Environmental Education
- Partners in Flight
- Polar Bears International
- Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research
- Sustainable Cleveland's Year of Clean Water Page
- The Bushmeat Crisis Taskforce
- The IUCN red list of threatened species
- The Peregrine Fund
- The World Wildlife Fund
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- World Resources Institute