This self-guided exploration uses hands-on tools to guide your students through a critical thinking process, the same type of process Zoo animal care and veterinary staff use to provide the best possible care for each of our animals. Students make observations, work with and manipulate data, change their ideas as new knowledge is gained, and draw their own conclusions in an effort to solve a scientific puzzle - a polar bear with a medical problem.
For more information or to register for the Vet Bag program, click here: Vet Bag Program.
- Vet Bag Animal Infographic - Large Cat
- Vet Bag Animal Infographic - Squid
- Vet Bag Animal Infographic - Urchin
- Vet Bag Medical Device - Syringe
- Vet Bag Medical Device - Xray Machine
- Vet Bag Medical Device - Xray Sensor
- Vet Bags Teacher Packet