Boo! I'm a Bat
Students will learn about different bat species and their adaptations and to dispel fears and
myths about bat species.
State Standards include-
Physical and Behavioral Traits of Living Things: Living things are different from nonliving things and Living things have physical traits and behaviors, which influence their survival
Basic Needs of Living Things: Living things have basic needs, which are met by obtaining materials from the physical environment and Living things survive only in environments that meet their needs
National Standards include-
Science as Inquiry: Abilities necessary to do scientific inquiry and Understandings about scientific inquiry
Physical Science: Properties of objects and materials; Position and motion of objects; and Light, heat, electricity, and magnetism
Science in Personal and Social Perspectives: Personal health; Characteristics and changes in populations; Types of resources; Changes in environments; and Science and technology in local challenges.
- Grades (0)K-2: Life Science Topic - Basic Needs of Living Things
- Grades (0)K-2: Life Science Topic - Physical and Behavioral Traits of Living Things
- Grades (0)K-4: Life Science
- Grades (0)K-4: Physical Science
- Grades (0)K-4: Science as Inquiry
- Grades (0)K-4: Science in Personal and Social Perspectives